A Full Range of Foam Pouches Available
Specializing in Foam Pouches – 25O Million Made In 28 Years!
Manufacturing custom foam pouches is one of our many specialties. Our polyethylene foam pouches are an effective way to protect items from scratching, vibration, and shock. They are thin, flexible, and take up little space for easy storage. The dimensions and foam thickness are fully customizable, with additional options such as flush cut, equipped with a flap, and/or anti-static.
Our competitors commonly offer standard sizes only and one foam thickness. Foam Converting gives you the freedom to customize the dimensions and foam thickness for your pouches. This allows you to design the foam pouch that suits your needs perfectly. And since we are a manufacturer, our prices are generally much lower.
- Superior protection – perfect for items in transit and storage.
- Custom made sizes - per the specifications you provide.
- Lightweight – for reduced shipping costs.
- Thin & flexible – they take little storage space in your warehouse.
Pouches Made To Your Specifications
- 3 foam thicknesses to choose from: 3/32″ – 1/8″ – 1/4″
- Width and length made to your specifications
- Polyethylene foam pouches are strong and offer excellent protection for your products
More Options With Pouches
High Density Film
- Film can be added onto the inside or outside of pouches.
- Adds extra strength and durability to pouches.
- Film inside is perfect for sharp/pointy item, or items that don’t slide smoothly into pouches.
- A taped down flap ensures items will not slide out.
- Flap length is customizable.
- Ideal for static sensitive items like circuits boards and electrical components.
- Available in custom sizes and in 1/8″ thickness only.