Insulated Box Liners for Shipping Boxes
Our Insulated Box Liners Are Highly Effective At Protecting & Maintaining Temperature For Your Products
24-48 Hour Protection
One of our specialties is making custom-size insulated shipping box liners. They are great for keeping items warm or cool. A variety of our customers use them, from chocolatiers to medical testing labs to online grocery shippers. We fit the box liners to the dimensions of your box, whether the inside (which is more typical) or the outside.
Note: We do not provide the outer cardboard/corrugated box.
- Reflective barrier insulation outside – insulates against the outside temperature.
- Foam insulation inside - foam has millions of tiny air pockets that insulate very well.
- Superior protection – perfect for perishables and temperature sensitive items in transit.
- Lightweight – for reduced shipping costs.
- Thin and Flexible – they take little storage space in your warehouse.
Learn how to fold the ends of the insulated box liners by watching this
- Squared bottoms allow the insulated box liners to slide in easily and fit snug to your box.
Insulated Box Liners Made To Your Specifications
- 3 foam thicknesses to choose from: 3/32″ – 1/8″ – 1/4″
- Width, length and height made to your specifications.
- Insulated box liners are strong and offer excellent protection for your products.
- Custom made to accomplish your goals.
Other Options With Insulated Box Liners
Self Adhesive Tape
- Self-adhesive tape seals up bags and prevents internal air from escaping, ensuring optimal insulation.
- Easy peel off strip makes sealing up the insulated foam pouch simple and effective.
High Density Film
- Adds extra strength and durability to pouches.
- Film inside is perfect for sharp/pointy items, or items that don’t slide smoothly into pouches.
The graph below shows the results of a test of 1″ Styrofoam Panels vs. our 1/4″ Insulated Box Liner. (1/4″ is the thickness of our thickest foam.) Here are the parameters of the test:
- Box Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Duration of Test: 53 hours
- Refrigerant Used: 16oz gel packs
- # Gel Packs in 1″ Styrofoam Panels: 2
- # Gel Packs in our 1/4″ Insulated Box Liner: 4
Notes and conclusions on the test:
- 1″ Styrofoam Panels inside a 12″ x 12″ x 12″ box allow for an internal packing space of 9″ x 9″ x 9″.
- Our 1/4″ Insulated Box Liner allows for an internal packing space of around 11.6″ x 11.6″ x 11.6″.
- Our product allows for much more packing space (i.e. 831 cubic inches more), yet requires more gel packs.
- Since these 2 products weigh about the same (each being very light), there’s no noticeable advantage regarding lighter weight for reduced shipping costs.
- Looking at the graph below, you can see the 2 products perform quite similar.
- WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRODUCT? It’s around 50-60% less than Styrofoam Panels!