A Full Range of Insulated Pouches Available
Insulated Pouches Are Highly Effective At Protecting and Maintaining Temperature
24-48 Hour Protection
Our insulated pouches are made up of two materials: foam on the inside and a reflective barrier (or radiant barrier) on the outside. These two materials are laminated together to form a highly effective insulator. You can customize the dimensions and thickness to your specifications. This flexibility allows you to find the right product to suit your needs.
- Reflective barrier insulation outside – insulates against the outside temperatures.
- Foam insulation inside – foam has millions of tiny air pockets that insulate very well.
- Superior protection – perfect for perishables and temperature sensitive items in transit.
- Custom made sizes – per the specifications you provide.
- Lightweight – for reduced shipping costs.
- Thin and flexible – they take little storage space in your warehouse.
Insulated Pouches Made To Your Specifications
- 3 foam thicknesses to choose from: 3/32″ – 1/8″ – 1/4″
- Width and length made to your specifications.
- Excellent insulation properties – reflective barrier insulation + foam insulation.
More Options With Insulated Pouches
Thin Seal or Thick Seal
- Thin Seal for lighter applications, thick seal for heavier content.
- Thick seal is so strong, the insulated bag will not leak when filled with water.
Self Adhesive Tape
- Self-adhesive tape seals up bags and prevents internal air from escaping, ensuring optimal insulation.
- Easy peel off strip makes sealing up the insulated foam pouch simple and effective.
High Density Film
- Adds extra strength and durability to pouches.
- Film inside is perfect for sharp/pointy items, or items that don’t slide smoothly into pouches.
The graph below shows the results of a test of 1″ Styrofoam Panels vs. our 1/4″ Insulated Bag. (1/4″ is the thickness of our thickest foam) Here are the parameters of the test:
- Box Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Duration of Test: 53 hours
- Refrigerant Used: 16oz gel packs
- # Gel Packs in 1″ Styrofoam Panels: 2
- # Gel Packs in our 1/4″ Insulated Bag: 4
Notes and conclusions on the test:
- 1″ Styrofoam Panels inside a 12″ x 12″ x 12″ box allow for an internal packing space of 9″ x 9″ x 9″
- Our 1/4″ Insulated Bag allows for an internal packing space of around 11.6″ x 11.6″ x 11.6″
- Our product allows for much more packing space (i.e. 831 cubic inches more), yet requires more gel packs.
- Since these 2 products weigh about the same (each being very light), there’s no noticeable advantage regarding lighter weight for reduced shipping costs.
- Looking at the graph below, you can see the 2 products perform quite similar.
- WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRODUCT? It’s around 50-60% less than Styrofoam Panels!